3/1 - Conference presenters must register by March 7th to ensure inclusion in the conference
2/24 - Tentative Program schedule, workshops/invited tutorials, and keynote speaker pages updated
Conference registration is now online via the Registration page!
The College of Computing and Software Engineering (CCSE) of Kennesaw State University is pleased to be hosting the ACMSE 2016 Conference.
- Key Dates: Thursday, 3/24/2016 through Saturday, 3/26/2016
- Location: Joe Mack Wilson Student Center on Marietta Campus 1100 South Marietta Pkwy, Marietta, GA 30060 (Directions here)
The oldest, continuously running, annual conference of the ACM invites papers in all areas of computer science. The theme for this year is Data Analytics and Computational Modeling. ACMSE provides an excellent forum for both faculty and students to present their research in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere.
Digital conference proceedings will include full papers, extended abstracts of faculty and student posters and abstracts of workshops, tutorials and panels. Awards will be made for best papers, best posters, best animation, and best digital game. The target acceptance rate for full papers is defined below:
- Work-in-progress/short-papers: 35% acceptance rate
- Faculty and student posters: 40% acceptance rate
- Student author papers: 50% acceptance rate
- Submission Deadline: Monday, December 21, 2015
- Reviews and Decisions to Authors: Monday, January 18, 2016
- Final Submission (all papers, posters, and workshops): Monday, February 15, 2016